Why Caponi Art Park
Caponi Art Park, located in Eagan, MN, offers art, nature, cultural, and educational experiences open to all. Visitors to this 60-acre artistic and environmental retreat can explore miles of walking trails through majestic woods and past sculptures, participate in educational and hands-on art making activities and enjoy performances in the outdoor amphitheater. The park’s inviting environment make art and nature approachable for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Reasons to Support the Park
- A business partnership with Caponi Art Park supports a community treasure and contributes to the quality of life in our community.
- Aligning your business with the family-friendly spirit and high quality cultural programming of Caponi Art Park is a cost-effective way to build your customer base and will promote positive brand awareness for your company.
- Our variety of sponsorship packages are designed to fit all marketing goals and budgets. Caponi Art Park sponsorship levels range from $250 to $2,500.
- A sponsorship of donated goods and services are also welcomed.
- 2021 CAP Sponsorship Levels
To customize a sponsorship to fit your company’s needs, please call Caponi Art Park at 651.454.4338
- More than 12,000 people, most from the south and east metro, visit Caponi Art Park (CAP) annually.
- CAP offers several ways to experience the park: explore the miles of walking trails, tour the Sculpture Garden, learn about art and nature on a guided tour, or attend a performance or program.
- There is no fee to visit Caponi Art Park and most programs are free or low-cost to keep them accessible.
- The experience of visiting CAP is the single most important program the park offers.
- The Park’s amphitheater –Theater in the Woods – has a 50-foot stage and informal seating for up to 1,000.
- Caponi Art Park was donated to the community of Eagan by its founders as place where all people can enjoy the beauty of nature and the power of art.
- Eagan residents surveyed say Caponi Art Park is essential to the cultural life of the city.
Performances and Programs
- The Summer Performance Series brings world cultures close to home through immersive programs
that feature music, theater and dance by artists of diverse ethnic and artistic backgrounds.
- Hot Art! is a celebration art made with fire – hot metal casting, glassblowing, blacksmithing, etc. featuring workshops and community events.
- CAP Super Saturdays brings families together to explore art, nature and world cultures through
- ArtWise is an outreach program bringing art history and hands-on experiences to senior citizens.
- Other programs include in-school partnerships, concerts, Yoga in the Park, and Leaf Fest,
a fall celebration for families.
Thank You 2021 Sponsors!
See your company name and logo here!